· Participate in class or group discussions that are monitored by the teacher (students cannot send private messages to other students)
· Communicate directly with the teacher to ask questions and get help with work
· Keep track of important due dates, events, and tasks
· Receive and turn in assignments and quizzes
· View missed work when absent from class
· Access Edmodo from any computer or mobile device with Internet capabilities and receive notification reminders via email or text (optional)
You may also sign up for a parent account on Edmodo, which connects to your child’s account. This is a great way to keep informed of due dates, assignments, grades, school events, and any direct communication between your child and me. You will need a parent code to create your account, which can be found in your child’s account (on the right side, below the Notifications section). Parent accounts are not required, but I recommend signing up for one to stay engaged with your child’s learning experience
I hope that your child will enjoy using Edmodo and gain beneficial skills. You can learn more about Edmodo by visiting www.edmodo.com or contact me.